I’m rooted with the poor- Segun Adewale Aeroland

Factional Chairman Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Lagos State, Otunba Segun Adewale Aeroland has said the current hardship on Nigerians is regrettable. He said the failure of the present government to set clear economic direction has worsened the case.

The chairman, who stated this in a chat with our correspondent in Lagos said the poor in this country are the most hit with this economic crisis. “The current pains most Nigerians are going through are becoming worrisome. Commendable that federal government is fighting corruption, but it should also set clear economic direction for the benefit of all. Corruption fights also should not be lopsided” Adewale said.

                                   Otunba  Segun Adewale

Adewale, who contested Lagos west senatorial seat during the last election, said “In my constituency, my target is nobody should remain poor because I am rooted with the poor. I have been poor before and I know what it means.  I will do all within my capacity to liberate the poor”.

He urges governments at all levels to be deliberate on policies and projects that will benefit the masses. 

Comments